Contact Us

If you’d like to get in touch please email us by using the form below and we’ll reply as soon as we can.

We’re aware that some TCJ articles may have a significant emotional impact on readers. If you have been impacted by anything you have read in the TCJ, or feel that you may have experienced abuse in your life which hasn’t been investigated, we want to make sure you receive the support you need and are entitled to.

Sadly, The Mulberry Bush and the TCJ are not able to follow up individual safeguarding issues on your behalf. If you have such concerns we would strongly suggest you contact your Social Services department or police department.

In the UK the following organisations may be able to support:

  • If it is about the abuse of children you can contact the NSPCC here.
  • If it is domestic violence or abuse you can contact Citizens Advice here.
  • If you need support, you can contact the Samaritans here.

In other countries similar organisations exist.

Please be aware that should you wish to share your concerns with us, via our online form, we are not able to forward these to the relevant professionals in each country. Where concerns are shared with us we may share these with our own local police force and may respond to you.


    Your Name (required)

    Your Email (required)


    Your Message