The Therapeutic Care Journal
For everyone working with children and young people
Promoting Therapeutic Child Care, Social Pedagogy and Trauma Informed Practice
with articles and information to inform, stimulate and educate.
Written by and for those working within child care internationally
Our mission is to share knowledge about all aspects of care for children and young people in order to ensure excellent outcomes. The TCJ (formerly The Children Webmag) offers a range of articles and information published by those who live and work with children and young people, sharing thoughts, reflections, working notes, articles and papers to capture the ‘lived experience’ of the work. You are invited to explore the articles (over 1780 of them as at April 2019) and comment on the content.
These are the latest articles:
- International Centre News – 1 August 2022
- Care Leavers and Health CLA – a paper from 2017
- The Meaning of Prospect… A poem by a member at the Cambrian group
- Records Access, Justice and Trauma by Gareth Beynon
- When it All Comes Together by Keith White
- Education in Residence. By Norman Cooke, Ewan Anderson, Rosemary Baillon.
- International Centre News – 1st June 2022
- Pauline Weinstein and the Hackney Playbus. By Debra Doggett
- The Roots of Hospitality. By Keith White.
- Snails and Comenius. By Keith White