A Free Event at West Kent College, Tonbridge
6th & 7th April, 2017
Within the last few years, the relationship based approach of social pedagogy has been capturing the imagination and changing the practice of many professionals in social care, education, health and the creative arts.
With a longstanding tradition in many European countries and elsewhere in the world, social pedagogy has at its heart a task that is both simple and complex: to support people in developing their potential, aspirations and well-being.
The theme of the 15th SPDN event is focussed on nurturing well-being from a social pedagogical perspective.
- participate in a unique collaborative learning opportunity
- meet hundreds of inspired people and find out about their ambition and experiences
- get involved in holistic thinking and reflection
- connect new ideas on well-being to your own practice and personal life
- learn from academics, professionals, practitioners and bring in your own expertise
- join in with creative activities, workshops and consultations
- enjoy a great atmosphere and refresh your enthusiasm for your work
For further information and to register your free place please visit http://spdn-tonbridge-2017.eventbrite.co.uk
Find out more about social pedagogy in this short video with Prof. Pat Petrie.
The Social Pedagogy Development Network offers free events, with catering provided. It is jointly organised by ThemPra Social Pedagogy, Jacaranda Development, The Centre for Understanding Social Pedagogy at the UCL Institute of Education and the Social Pedagogy Professional Association. For further details please visit http://spdn.thempra.org.uk