What Do You Think?
Children and young people, we want to know.
* What do you hope the world will be like in ten years’ time?
* How do you think it’s going to change?
* What are you looking forward to?
* What are you afraid may happen during the next ten years?
* What do you hope will happen during the next ten years?
* What would you like to say to people in power?
* What would you do if you were in power yourself?
Children Webmag think that young people’s views are important, and we are wanting to start a debate and get as many young people involved as possible, sending in their views about this important subject. We intend to make a special issue about this theme to come out on New Year’s Day 2010, but we expect to publish some early responses over the next two months.
If you are a young person, email us. Whoever you are, please send this email to any young person you know; we would like to hear from them. Or to colleagues, friends and family, so that they can send it on.
* Emails may be any length, but a maximum of 300 words is suggested.
* Drawings and photos will be welcome.
* Emails are welcomed from any country.
* Emails will be welcome from anyone aged up to (and including) 17.
* Writers will be named by first name only, together with their age, city / town / area and country, if these details are provided. Their country’s flag will be added.
* If the email is not in English, please attach a translation in English.
* Email as soon as possible; the deadline for emails is 30 November 2009.
* Emails may be edited.
You are invited to email now to [email protected] .